If you have developed stubborn pockets of fat or areas of sagging skin, body sculpting treatments can help you achieve the firm, contoured appearance that you deserve. Newport Plastic Surgery offers a range of body sculpting and contouring services from Dr. Go, a highly sought-after plastic surgeon in Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Irvine, Huntington Beach, and the surrounding areas of California.
What is Body Sculpting?
Body sculpting, also referred to as body contouring, involves advanced surgical techniques that are used to correct loose, sagging skin as well as stubborn fat. During body sculpting procedures, Dr. Go removes and reshapes excess skin and fat, as well as tightens loose muscle and fascia. As a result, patients will achieve a more toned, slimmer figure. Body sculpting techniques can be used on nearly any area of the body, making them a great option for the multiple problem areas that people commonly experience.
Can Body Sculpting Help with Weight Loss?
Although body sculpting can result in weight loss, it should not be used as a healthy weight loss alternative. We recommend that patients get as close to their goal weight as possible through sustainable diet and exercise habits before considering body sculpting treatments. If you are at or close to your ideal body weight, it may be a good time to address stubborn fat or loose skin with Dr.Go’s advanced body contouring techniques.
What Body Sculpting Treatments Are Available?
Dr. Go offers the following tailored body sculpting/ body contouring procedures:
- Liposuction/ liposculpture with micro body sculpting and contouring techniques is a versatile fat reduction treatment that vacuums unwanted fat from the body while contouring the remaining fat deposits and sculpting the underlying musculature to produce a more toned and slimmer appearance.
- Tummy Tuck
- The tummy tuck (abdominoplasty) tones and firms the abdomen by eliminating excess fat and loose skin. Then, the abdominal muscles are tightened in a corset-type fashion for enhanced muscle definition and an aesthetic contour.
- Extended Tummy Tuck with Liposculpture
- This is an advanced tummy tuck/ abdominoplasty technique combining the mastery of a traditional tummy tuck procedure with liposuction/ liposculpture methods in order to achieve a more defined waist and aesthetic contour for the more ‘stout/ overweight’ patients.
- Brazilian Butt Lift
- With a gluteal fat grafting procedure, aka Brazilian butt lift, patients can use unwanted fat from other areas of the body to enhance the shape and size of the buttocks. The result is a rounder, fuller gluteal region with a natural look and feel.
- Mommy Makeover
- Mommy makeovers are comprehensive body sculpting procedures that can be customized to address the specific needs of each patient. This incorporates any combination of the above procedures as a tailored package to meet the goals of each unique person. These treatments are designed to reverse the effects that pregnancy has on the body, but can also be suitable for women who are experiencing changes in the body due to the natural aging process.
- Also called an arm lift, a brachioplasty eliminates sagging skin and excess fat in the upper arms to produce a slimmer appearance.
- Body and Thigh Lift
- Body and thigh lift techniques can be great for eliminating loose skin in these problem areas, resulting in a smoother, firmer appearance.
- Fat Transfer Body
- A fat transfer takes unwanted fat from one area of the body, and then uses it as a natural fat graft to enhance another area for results that look and feel natural.
Dr. Go is an elite plastic surgeon in Newport Beach, Irvine, Costa Mesa, and the nearby areas of California. To speak with Dr. Go about body sculpting/ body contouring treatments and other plastic surgery services, contact us today to schedule your consultation.