If you have any concerns regarding the shape or size of your breasts, breast surgery at Newport Plastic Surgery can help you achieve the figure you desire. Dr. Go, a triple board-certified plastic surgery physician in Irvine, Newport, Huntington Beach, and the nearby areas of California, is proud to offer his patients breast surgery procedures.
What is Breast Surgery?
Breast surgery includes a range of breast enhancement treatments that are intended to optimize the shape, size, and lift of the breasts. Dr. Go has performed hundreds of breast procedures and considers this to be one of his main areas of specialty that he enjoys doing. Many women choose breast enlargement procedures to enhance their figure and increase their confidence. These are the most popular breast surgery treatments, but there are also many options for women who would like to address other concerns. Breast surgery is typically performed to enhance breasts that undergo changes due to aging or pregnancy, and it can even correct the position of the nipple. Breast surgeries are also greatly customizable, so patients can combine or adjust procedures to get the most out of their treatment.
What Breast Surgery Procedures Are Available?
At Newport Plastic Surgery, we offer the following types of breast surgery:
- Breast Augmentation
- Breast augmentation is one of the most popular cosmetic treatments, enabling patients to enhance breast shape and size via implants.
- Breast Lift
- With a breast lift, patients can restore a youthful perkiness to their breasts to address changes that have developed due to pregnancy or the natural aging process.
- Breast Reduction
- For women who are experiencing discomfort or self-consciousness due to large breasts, a breast reduction can improve your quality of life.
- Natural Fat Transfer Breast Augmentation
- A natural fat transfer is a breast enhancement technique that uses redundant fat grafts with stem cells from another area of the body to augment the breasts, creating results that look and feel completely natural.
- Men who are self-conscious about the development of fatty deposits on their chest can benefit from gynecomastia surgery, which can eliminate fatty tissue on the chest to produce a more contoured, masculine appearance.
To learn more about our breast surgery options or to schedule a consultation, contact us today at Newport Plastic Surgery. Our plastic surgery procedures are proudly offered by Dr. Go, a renowned plastic surgeon in Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Irvine, and the neighboring areas of California.