Our faces are often the first things people see, which creates a lasting first impression of who we are. Facial surgery can help ensure that you are looking your best by reducing signs of aging and addressing cosmetic concerns. Newport Plastic Surgery offers facial surgeries through Dr. Go, a triple board-certified plastic surgery physician in Costa Mesa, Irvine, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, and the nearby areas of California.
What is Facial Surgery?
Facial surgery is a subspecialty of cosmetic surgery that is focused on the face and the facial features. Dr. Go has performed hundreds of facial rejuvenation procedures and considers it to be one of his main areas of expertise that he enjoys doing. Many patients choose to have facial surgery to correct signs of aging, which include wrinkles, bags, sunken cheeks, thinner lips, and drooping jowls. However, facial surgery can also be used to enhance the facial features, correcting any imperfections or traits that make a person feel self-conscious. Facial surgery can help enhance the overall balance and symmetry of the face, creating features that complement one another.
What Facial Surgery Procedures Are Available?
By offering an array of facial surgery procedures, we can help you address many of the effects of aging. Our facial surgery options include:
- Eyelid Lift Surgery
- An eyelid lift surgery, or blepharoplasty, removes excess skin and fat in the upper and lower eyelids to rejuvenate the eyes a create a more youthful appearance. This procedure can also correct impaired vision that is caused by sagging eyelids.
- A facelift is a comprehensive facial rejuvenation treatment that tightens sagging facial muscles, removes extra fat, and takes out loose skin to eliminate wrinkles, lines, and other signs of aging. This is often combined with a neck lift for synergistic results, and can also be combined with eyelid lift surgery or a CO2 laser resurfacing modality that helps with removing fine lines and sun damaged spots.
- Neck Lift
- A neck lift restores youthfulness to the neck by eliminating excess skin and fat and tightening the sagging muscles, resulting in a smooth, contoured appearance with a rejuvenated jaw line.
- Brow Lift
- For drooping brows or forehead wrinkles, a brow lift can do wonders. The brow lift can produce a more youthful appearance that leaves the patient looking well-rested and refreshed.
- Otoplasty, or ear surgery, can be used to adjust the size or position of the ears. This can be a great treatment for enhancing facial balance and symmetry.
- Facial Implants
- Facial implants can help correct age-related volume loss or enhance the overall appearance of the face. Facial implants can be placed in the chin to enhance the profile.
- Facial Fat Transfer
- The natural facial fat transfer procedure uses extra fat and stem cells from another area of the body to add and restore a natural volume balance to the face. This can reduce wrinkles and lines, producing a significantly rejuvenated appearance.
To learn more about our facial surgery treatments, contact us today at Newport Plastic Surgery. Our practice is led by Dr. Go, an elite plastic surgeon in Irvine, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, and the surrounding areas of Southern California.
- Eyelid Lift Surgery