If you are looking for a way to enhance the health and appearance of the skin without surgery, you may want to consider medical spa treatments at Newport Plastic Surgery. We offer a range of treatments through Dr. Go, a premier plastic surgeon in Irvine, Newport, Costa Mesa, and the neighboring areas of California.
What is a Medical Spa?
A medical spa, often referred to as a MedSpa, offers a range of non-surgical treatment options for enhancing skin health, addressing signs of aging, and correcting other skin concerns. The treatments available at a medical spa are different from those at a traditional spa because they are administered by a medical professional. As a result, you will have access to more effective treatments at a medical spa. Many patients choose to receive medical spa treatments because they offer anti-aging aesthetic benefits that are comparable to cosmetic surgery, but are non-invasive and require little to no downtime.
What Medical Spa Services Are Available?
At Newport Plastic Surgery, we offer an array of medical spa services, including:
- Dermal Fillers and Injectables
- These minimally invasive treatments produce immediate results with no downtime, correcting a range of cosmetic concerns.
- Lip Injections
- Using dermal fillers, lip injections can instantly enhance lip shape and volume for a more youthful appearance.
- Liquid Facelift
- Using a combination of dermal filler and injectable treatments, a liquid facelift can provide comprehensive facial rejuvenation with little to no downtime.
- Latisse® is a topical solution that can stimulate eyelash growth for thicker, fuller, and longer eyelashes.
- Acne Treatments
- Acne treatments can help patients manage their acne to achieve clear, smooth skin.
- Microdermabrasion is a versatile exfoliation treatment that can correct a range of cosmetic concerns by eliminating damaged skin.
- Chemical Peels
- Chemical peels are a more aggressive facial treatment that involves exfoliating the skin to help remove fine lines and wrinkles, as well as sun damage spots, in order to reveal the radiant, healthy skin underneath.
- Spider Vein Treatment
- Spider vein treatment can eliminate the appearance of spider veins with a simple injection, producing clear skin.
- Skin Tightening
- Our non-invasive skin tightening options can reduce wrinkles to produce a more youthful appearance.
- Skin Resurfacing
- Skin resurfacing uses non-invasive laser energy to address a range of cosmetic concerns. Skin is safely exfoliated while stimulating the body’s natural healing process for impressive results.
To learn more about our medical spa services, contact us today. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have or help you schedule a consultation. Newport Plastic Surgery is proud to be led by Dr. Go, a highly skilled plastic surgeon in Huntington Beach, Newport Beach, Irvine, and the surrounding communities of California.