At Newport Plastic Surgery, our first and utmost priority is our patients. We take a patient-centric approach to caring for our patients, which means that:
- We believe that our patients should be active partners in their treatment and care.
- We will provide you with the highest-quality care using state-of-the-art technology and the highest standard of practices to achieve the most natural-looking results.
- We provide care and treatment in aesthetically-pleasing surroundings that will help you remain relaxed and comfortable.
- You will be well-cared for by a staff that has been specially-trained to provide excellent customer service from the moment you walk through the door.
- You will be well-educated about your treatments and procedures to help you make informed decisions.
Dr. Goshtasby provides personalized consultations where his attention is focused entirely on guiding his patients to explore the best treatment options for each case. He wholeheartedly believes that the better informed his patients are, the more satisfied they will be with their results, which is why he fully-educates his patients on treatments, alternatives, risks and possible complications. His dedication to the art and practice of medicine along with thorough communication that allows Dr. Goshtasby and his patients to work together as a team to produce the most natural-looking results.
In addition to MasterCard and Visa, we accept CareCredit®, the nation’s leading healthcare financing and patient payment plan available. With CareCredit®, there are a variety of payment plans available and some plans offer interest-free financing for up to one year. Extended payment plans are also available to finance your treatments for up to 60 months. To find out more about the CareCredit® program, or to apply, visit the CareCredit® website.
For general information or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 949.942.5530. Our office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.